TDP INFRARED THERAPY LAMP
TDP (Teding Diancibo Pu) lamp translates to ‘Special Electromagnetic Spectrum’ lamp
The difference between simple infrared radiation and the TDP lamp is that the TDP lamp incorporates a mineral plate that is heated to ionize the trace minerals.
This plate is composed of a proprietary mineral formulation consisting of 33 elements in 43 chemical binding forms. The principle behind sing the mineral plate is that the heating of the minerals into their ionic state with an infrared warmer is what stimulates many of the body’s natural metabolic processes.
The TDP lamp can be used in reducing inflammation, relieving pain, promoting blood circulation, improving microcirculation, strengthening immunity against disease and improving metabolism.
This is a great adjunct to any treatment. It can also be used in conjunction with moxa balm or spray clinics where smoke and odor are prohibited.
- Large high quality plastic base with double caster and 6.5″ diameter head
- Promotes metabolism, regulates physiological deficiencies, diminishes inflammation and eases pain
- Detachable head
- Replacement of warmer (heating element) requires professional installation (Additional fees apply)
- This product is excluded from the Free Shipping. Shipping charges extra
- Power Supply: 110V, 275 watts
- Power Consumption: <= 250W
- Spectrum Range: 2 ~ 25 Microns
- Head Rotation: 360°
- Dimensions After Assembly:
- Minimum height with arm bent down: 127 cm
- Fully extended height with arm straight up: 179 cm
- Head diameter: 19 cm
- Base span: 50 cm
- Diameter of Mineral Plate: 17 cm
- Lifetime of Mineral Plate: 1500 ~ 2000 hours
- Manual: Manual control timer 0 – 60 minute
- Digital: Four-digit LCD indicator 0-95 mins
- Total Weight: 9 kg