POCKET HANDBOOK CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE
By Zong Lan Xu
This unique pocket handbook contains 300 commonly used Chinese herbs (one page for each herb), in a handy format designed to fit into the pocket of your lab coat (book size: 4.5 x 6″). It will allow you to quickly find basic information on any of 300 herbs.
Designed by a practitioner/teacher, the information includes:
- Chinese name (Both Chinese Characters and Pinyin)
- Commonly used English name
- Parts used
- Pertaining category
- Properties (flavor and nature)
- Channels entered
- Recommended dosage
- Cautions and contraindictions
- Comments (Including Special Preparation Instruction)
- Listings by functional categories and alphabetically by common English name, all with page numbers
All information is based on text books used for national certification examination.
This is the fastest, most concise reference for practitioners, students or anyone who is looking for information on Chinese herbs.