- Product # is missing dimensions. Aborting.
CLINICIAN’S GUIDE TO USING GRANULE EXTRACTS
By Eric Brand
In recent years, granules have become the most popular delivery form for Chinese herbal medicine in the West. However, while the convenience, portability, and efficacy of granules has revolutionized Chinese herbal medicine, many practitioners have not been exposed to a systematic discussion of critical issues such as dosage and clinical strategies. In an effort to bridge this knowledge gap, Eric Brand has traveled to factories, hospitals, and clinics throughout Asia to research the manufacturing and clinical trends in the world of granules.
In this practical granule handbook for clinicians, Eric covers:
- Effective dosing strategies
- Methods of formula combining
- Common clinical approaches seen in mainland
- China and Taiwan Concentration ratios and their effect on dosage
- Various manufacturing methods and their impact on patient care
- How to set up an efficient pharmacy with attention to good compounding practices