We respect your right to confidentiality. We use the information that we collect on our website to provide you with superior customer service and to notify you about our products, services and promotions.
How we collect your information
- We collect information when you register on our website, contact us by email/phone or purchase our products online or by phone.
- We record all discussions with you via email.
- The personal information we collect might include your name, company name, address, profession, professional licence number, phone number, fax number, and email address.
What we do with your information
We use your information to:
- Send you the products you have ordered from us online or phone.
- Forward you marketing emails containing special offers and promotions.
Who we share your information with
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the required service.
These partners may include:
- Payment service providers that process your payment information on our behalf
- Couriers that help deliver our products to you
- Lawyers representing us in the event of a legal claim
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies (if there is a legal reason to share your data with them)
ETD inc. secure server software uses industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encodes your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, as it travels over the Internet so that all transactions are secure. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.